Assessment and treatment are provided for a number of conditions.
- congenital hip dysplasia,
- developmental delay
- Torticollis and “flattened head or Plagiocephaly” therapy,
- Erb’s palsy, Klumpkes palsy
- Developmental coordination disorder.
- Intoeing gait, knock knees, bow leggedness
- Retained primitive reflexes
Even with fairly significant problems, children have great potential to recover, typically more than adults – If they are supported in the right ways. A team approach is often vital to help children gain the most from treatment. Our team is used to liaising with Paediatricians and other health professionals as well as the all-important family.